EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC D1 is a ev dual charger and a level 2 ev car charger. These two functions are crucial for power sharing. EV dual charger is widely used commercially in US Market, parking lot etc. And level 2 ev car charger is our most powerful level 2 ev charger offering 23kW for EV charging which can greatly improve charging efficiency.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC D1 is a ev dual charger
EV dual charger is designed with a dual-gun output, which enables power sharing function, improves usage rate and saves installation cost. With OCPP 1.6J, We have very rich and efficient background management system which will play a major role in commercial operation. In addition, whether the billing system works well is also an important criterion for judging whether EV dual charger is a good product. As an option, ISO 15118 will also be one of our important features because of these three key factors:
- Convenience to the customer that comes with Plug & Charge
- The enhanced data security that comes with the cryptographic mechanisms
- Defined in ISO/IEC 15118 Grid-friendly smart charging
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC D1 is a level 2 ev car charger
Level 2 ev car charger is our most efficient level 2 EV charger offering 23 kW for EV charging which can greatly boost charging performance. Our product comes with ground fault detection, protecting people from shock. Joint EVC D1 96A EV Charger can charge any kind of electrical lorry marketed in the United States or Canada that use the market common J1772 coupler Their ability to offer a complete 96 AMPS of billing power (unlike the majority of chargers offered today which only provide 30 AMPS or less) permits you to charge quick and totally.
ev dual charger and level 2 ev car charger
manufacturers: Joint EVC D1 NA Features/Advantages
- Powerful – Up to 96A / 23kW of charging capacity.
- Compatible – SAE J1772 compliant, type 1 plug with 25ft cable.
- Convenient – Adjust power as needed, 48A+48A.
- Connected – Complete with LAN/ Wi-Fi standard, 4G optional, ensuring chargers are always online.
- OCPP – OCPP 1.6J help you connect EV charger to the cloud.
- Durability – IP65 and IK08 protection ratings, allowing for indoors or outdoors.