EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 11 is a 11kw home ev charger and a 3 phase home ev charger. Home use and three-phase are two of the essential features of our EVC11. 11kw home ev charger is a reliable as well as convenient residence charging service that lets you connect your car in overnight as well as begin your day charged. And 3 phase home ev charger is an easy combination to existing vehicle architecture and is highly customizable as per specific requirements.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 11 is a 11kw home ev charger
OCPP1.6J allows users to control your station from an easy-to-use dashboard, quickly onboard users and set charging prices. In addition, whether the payment system works well is also an important criterion for judging whether 11kw home ev charger is a good product. 11 kW home electric vehicle charger with SAE J1772 type plug, following ISO15118 communication protocol, with plug-and-charge function.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 11 is a 3 phase home ev charger
3 phase home ev charger is our most efficient mode3 EV charger offering 22 kW for EV charging which can greatly boost charging performance. With good waterproof and dustproof function, our product can be used indoors and outdoors. Our product has high compatibility, stable performance, perfect protection mechanism and easy installation. 3 phase home ev charger is available in multiple configurations: plug-and-charge , RFID swipe card, LAN/WIFI/4G.
11kw home ev charger and 3 phase home ev charger
manufacturers: Joint EVC 11 EU Features/Advantages
- Powerful – Up to 32A / 22kW of charging capacity.
- Compatible – IEC 62196-2 Compliant, Type 2/T2S Socket or Plug with 5m cable.
- Convenient – Adjust power as needed, 32A, 32A-16A.
- Connected – Complete with LAN standard, 4G or Wi-Fi optional, ensuring chargers are always online.
- OCPP – OCPP 1.6J help you connect EV charger to the cloud.
- Durability – IP65 and IK08 protection ratings, allowing for indoors or outdoors.