EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 11 is a level 2 ev charger home and wall charger ev. For both commercial and residential use, these two capabilities are essential. level 2 ev charger home is available for home use in US Market. And wall charger ev is wall-mounted charger with an output current of up to 80 A and is available in multiple configurations: plug-and-charge for, RFID swipe card, LAN/WIFI/4G.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 11 is a level 2 ev charger home
Charging at home is convenient and inexpensive because the cost of electricity is lower than the cost of gasoline. Level 2 ev charger home can be used at home. And Level 2 ev charger home follows the ISO15118 protocol:
- Plug-and-charge convenience to our customers;
- Grid friendly smart charging as defined by ISO/IEC 15118 ;
- Due to the encryption mechanism that enhances data security.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 11 is a wall charger ev
Wall charger ev is a commercially and domestically available wall-mounted/floor-mounted charger with an output current of up to 80 A. Wall charger ev has strong compatibility, stable performance, perfect protection mechanism and easy installation. Wall charger ev is impact rating to IK08, meets outdoor IP65 protection, has over-voltage, under-voltage and lightning surge protection, and can be used safely indoors and outdoors.
level 2 ev charger home and wall charger ev manufacturers: Joint EVC 11 NA Features/Advantage
- Powerful – Up to 80A / 19.2kW of charging capacity.
- Compatible – SAE J1772 compliant, type 1 plug with 18ft cable.
- Convenient – Adjust power as needed, 80A-48A, 48A-16A.
- Connected – LAN standard, 4G or Wi-Fi optional, ensuring chargers are always online.
- OCPP – OCPP 1.6J help you connect EV charger to the cloud.
- Durability – IP65 and IK08 protection ratings, allowing for indoors or outdoors.
|Max. Power Output||3.8kW||7.6kW||9.6kW||11.5kW||16.8kW||19.2kW|
|Protection & Standard|
|Charging Interface||SAE J1772 Compliant, Type 1 Plug|
|Safety Compliance||UL2594, UL2231-1/-|
|Multiple Protection||UVP, OVP, RCD (CCID 20), SPD, Ground Fault Protection OCP, OTP, Control Pilot Fault Protection|
|Operating Temp.||-22°F to 122°F|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 95% non-condensing|
|Cable Length||18ft Standard (25ft Optional with Surcharge)|
There are no reviews yet.