EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 27 is a level 2 ev charger and a wallbox ev charger. These two functions are essential for both commercial and residential use. Level 2 ev charger is A Level 2 EV charging station, like a standard-issue charger, delivers an electrical current from an outlet or hardwired unit to the vehicle via the connector. And wallbox ev charger operates on a 208-240v power supply and a dedicated circuit capable of delivering up to 48 amps.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 27 is a level 2 ev charger
Level 2 ev charger is equipped with OCPP 1.6J. We have very rich background management system which will play a major role in commercial operation. In addition, whether the payment system works well is also an important criterion for judging whether commercial level 2 ev charger is a good product. As an option, ISO 15118 will also be one of our important features.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC 27 is a wallbox ev charger
Wallbox ev charger is perfectly compatible with many different car models using SAE J1772 Type 1 plug. Wallbox ev charger is our most efficient level 2 EV charger offering 11.5kW for EV charging which can greatly boost charging performance. Joint EVC 27 48A EV Charger can charge any kind of electrical lorry marketed in the United States or Canada that use the market common J1772 coupler. Their ability to offer a complete 48 AMPS of billing power (unlike the majority of chargers offered today which only provide 30 AMPS or less) permits you to charge quick and totally.
level 2 ev charger and wallbox ev charger manufacturers: Joint EVC 27 NA Features/Advantages
- Powerful – Up to 48A / 11.5kW of charging capacity.
- Compatible – SAE J1772 compliant, type 1 plug with 18ft cable.
- Convenient – Adjust power as needed, 48A-16A.
- Connected – Complete with Wifi & Bluetooth (for APP smart control), ensuring chargers are always online.
- OCPP – OCPP 1.6J help you connect EV charger to the cloud.
- Durability – IP65 and IK08 protection ratings, allowing for indoors or outdoors.