EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC P2 is a socket ev charger and a dual ev charger. These two features are key features developed specifically for European operators. Socket ev charger is widely used commercially in EU Market, parking lot etc. And dual ev charger is our most powerful mode 3 ev charger offering 64kW for EV charging which can greatly improve charging efficiency.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC P2 is a socket ev charger
Socket ev charger is a floor-mounted commercial electric vehicle charging post with OCPP 1.6J. We have very rich background management system which will play a major role in commercial operation. In addition, whether the payment system works well is also an important criterion for judging whether socket ev charger is a good product. As an option, ISO 15118 will also be one of our important features that forms a plug-and-charge function between the electric vehicle and the charging post, which is easy to use and grid-friendly.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC P2 is a dual ev charger
Dual ev charger is our most efficient mode 3 EV charger offering 64 kW for EV charging which can greatly boost charging performance. Our products dual-charging gun design allows a post of two cars to use, greatly improving the charging efficiency, socket version to protect the safety of the use of the charging interface, to play the dust and water, to prevent children’s fingers from touching the risk of electric shock.
socket ev charger and dual ev charger manufacturers: Joint EVC P2 EU Features/Advantages
- Powerful – Up to 64A / 44kW of charging capacity.
- Compatible – IEC 62196-2 Compliant, T2 or T2S Socket with 5m cable.
- Convenient – Adjust power as needed, 64A, 64A-32A.
- Connected – Complete with LAN standard, 4G or Wi-Fi optional, ensuring chargers are always online.
- OCPP – OCPP 1.6J help you connect EV charger to the cloud.
- Durability – IP54 and IK08 protection ratings, allowing for indoors or outdoors.
There are no reviews yet.