EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC P5 is a ev dual charging station and a ev charger level 2. These two functions are crucial for commercial use. EV dual charging station is widely used commercially in US Market, parking lot etc. And ev charger level 2 is a commercial dual-charging gun output design we launched with Level 2 AC charging post with charging cable management system and output current up to 160A.
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC P5 is a ev dual charging station
EV dual charging station implements a power sharing function to improve energy usage and automatically collects the cable after the EV is charged, which is both convenient and manageable. With OCPP 1.6J, We have very rich background management system which will play a major role in commercial operation. In addition, whether the payment system works well is also an important criterion for judging whether ev dual charging station is a good product. As an option, ISO /IEC15118 will also be one of our important features because of these three key factors:
- Convenience to the customer that comes with Plug & Charge
- The enhanced data security that comes with the cryptographic mechanisms defined in ISO/IEC 15118
- Grid-friendly smart charging
EV Charger manufacturers Joint EVC P5 is a ev charger level 2
EV charger level 2 is our most efficient level 2 EV charger offering 19.2kW+19.2kW kW for EV charging which can greatly boost charging performance. Our products are perfectly compatible with many different car models using SAE J1772 Type 1 plug. Joint EVC P5 80A+80A EV Charger can charge any kind of electrical lorry marketed in the United States or Canada that use the market common J1772 coupler. Their ability to offer a complete 80 AMPS of billing power (unlike the majority of chargers offered today which only provide 30 AMPS or less) permits you to charge quick and totally.
ev dual charging station and ev charger level 2 manufacturers: Joint EVC P5 NA Features/Advantages
- Powerful – Up to 80A+80A / 19.2kW+19.2kWof charging capacity.
- Compatible – SAE J1772 compliant, type 1 plug with 18ft cable.
- Convenient – Adjust power as needed, 80A.
- Connected – Complete with LAN connectivity (Wi-Fi or 4G optional), ensuring chargers are always online.
- OCPP – OCPP 1.6J help you connect EV charger to the cloud.
- Durability – Type 3 and IK08 protection ratings, allowing for indoors or outdoors.
There are no reviews yet.